Glen Osmond Scout Group is entirely self-funded. It is managed by the Group Leader, whose management responsibility is primarily focused on the uniformed leaders, the youth programs they provide and the leader training status. This management allows the leaders to conduct more skilled-based activities like camping, boating, etc. Each section, Joeys, Cubs, and Scouts is under the control of a Section Leader. Each Section may have a number of Assistant Leaders, e.g. AJL Assistant Joey Leader.
Group Leadership Team
The uniformed Leaders form a Group Council where youth activity programs are developed and coordinated, chaired by the Group Leader.
||The leadership team is:
- Group Leader: Karl Mortimer (Lofty)
- Scout Leader: Karl Mortimer (Lofty)
- Assistant SL: Clarence Yeoh (Pinkie)
- Assistant SL: Niklas Ljungberg (Dingo)
- Cub Scout Leader: Dion Basson (Kaa)
- Assistant CSL: Nikita Mortimer (Gecko)
- Joey Scout Leader: Krista Healey (Kangaroo)
- Assistant JSL: Amanda Baker (Koala)
Group Support Committee
The Group Support Committee is the back-room management of Group business. It collects the fees, the payment of bills, organises fundraising, parent social events, working bees and reviewing the Group strategic plan. The Group Support Committee has 3 named positions (Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer) and any number of other members (parents or supporters of the Group). Some of these other members are in other roles, like Hall Hiring Coordinator, Quartermaster, Fund Raising, etc.
- Chairperson - Anthony Robjohns
- Treasurer - Don Piggott
- Secretary - Yvonne Svensson
- Quartermaster - John (Rocky) Leeton
- Membership Officer - Nicholas Harry
- Web Master - Arnaldo Rugai